Location: Outside New Life Baptist Church on 111 Old Moncks Corner Rd, Goose Creek, SC 29445
Be mindful of the weather, if an item may spoil depending on how hot or cold it is, don't leave it in the box.
Do NOT put expired food/about to expire food in the box.
Do NOT put trash of any kind inside the box.
Do NOT overly pack the box. We want people to be able to grab what they want freely and not have to find ways to put it back in themselves.
- Canned Soups and Sauces *
- Canned Meat *
- Canned Fruits/Vegetables *
- Beans *
- Boxes of Pasta
- Condiments (ketchup, mayo, mustard...)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Baking mixes
- Shelf-Stable Meal Kits
- Infant Formula
- Water Bottles*
- Hand Can Opener
- Toiletries (Toothbrushes, deodorant, combs...)
- Baby Supplies (diapers, wipes...)
*These foods may be weather/temperature sensitive. Please be mindful when putting these items out in the box.
- Used items
- Opened items
- Homemade foods/homemade canning (though very sweet, store bought items usually have an extensive list of ingredients on them for the sake of those with allergies or dietary restrictions)
- Glass (breakable)
- Torn/Damaged Packaging of any kind
- Ripped bags
- Ripped cardboard boxes
- Dented cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Perishable Items
- Raw meat, eggs, dairy, fresh breads
- Any food past their "best by," "sell by," or "use by" dates
- Re-packaged food
- No fresh fruits or vegetables (spoils or bugs!)
- No Clothing
- No Trash
The Blessing Box is full, what can I do with the items I have?
If you had plans to donate to the blessing box, but upon arriving it is completely full and you don't wish to take your items back home with you, we will have a Donation Box in the foyer of the church clearly labeled. We will have a spot in the church to keep these items safe as an extra stock for times when it gets low.
If you have any questions or are unsure about some of the items you may have, ask those below as well.
Tyler Hicks - firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Tripp - email@example.com